Contact Author
Email me

It’s another fun Thursday once again! It’s Nostalgia time. Thanks to sis Rose for creating this nostalgic meme. My entry for this week is my college school ID.

I found my college ID’s! Yay, I’m glad I cleaned up the garage yesterday . I feel like I found a buried treasure! …lol! I miss my college days. It feels great to bring back those old memories. I guess I’m glad I kept them. Do you still have your college school ID with you?

For more inspiring and interesting entries, just click the button above.

Be Sociable, Share!

13 Responses to “Nostalgia: College School ID”

• Lulu says:

heheheh cute pa kaayo ang mga id…

• chubskulit says:

NYahaha at nasa garage ha, ako nasa album yan sis.. Lahat ng ID’s ko eh nakacompile at dinala ko talaga sya dito lol. Agreat nostalgic one… Lapit na pala kayong umalis no. Nakakuha na kayo ng apartment dun?

• John says:

How come the last one is red? Is there color coding for ID’s? Nice entry Dhemz.

By the way, Rose told me about your husband’s new job. That’s a good company, I have been using them for quite a while now and I like their services. Good luck on moving!

My Nostalgia entry is late, but I am hoping that you can still visit, thank you.

• mel cole says:

hi dhemz, another website na sab ni nimo? wordpress ka na diay karon hap, tudlu-i ko beh 🙂 Nice kay gidala nimo imong college id’s, ambot saa na tong mga id’s nako, huhuhu, it’s somewhere in this house…

• tatess says:

ahaha! bigla tuloy me nagka idea ng next nostalgia entry ko .hanapin ko rin mga old ID’s ko.thanks sis.need ko rin sigurong i album para sa mga anak ko balang araw to see.

• It’s truly great find,Dhemz…
    I guess I lost mine 🙁

• shydub says:

Ngao sa garage mn gibutang? i still have some of my ID but the college ID mura history na tsang ky nakuutan mn ko ug walet sauna nga ang sulos 50 pesos nya tua akong mga ID didto. Wala ko ka Nostalgia gahapon ky natulog ko alas 11 pa ky akong mata mahulog na. Ni give up na akong lawas sa sge late katulog. thanks sa visit bayot

• chiewilks says:

wow..as in natago pjud diay nimo imo mga college IDs sis..it’s good to look back the ups and downs, the happy and sad memories and the pressures in college….

• anne says:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaahh sinauli ko na girl wahhhh ganda ng lay out natin ah hehehe

• Perfect Skin says:

I love this product how am I able to order more?

• Reptilian says:

I like the writing format of your web site and it does a pretty nice job of presenting the material.

• girly skull says:

Enjoyed this post. I really like your website.

• This is abnormal, but I can only see fifty percent the post, is this the site or my online browser? I think I should reboot.